Saturday, March 13, 2010

Starting my Official Prep Tomorrow

Well, here I am at the start of my 2 week spring vacation. I have spent the day with Sue and Owen up in Maine. We got to Tim Horton's in Scarborough after stopping at Tom's of Maine in Kennebunk. After that we got up to Freeport and hit LL BEAN and then the Nike store. I got an awesome bright orange fleece. Will go very well with my other Team Comp gear.

I have spent the evening working on my official 17 week plan to get me to the Black Fly Tri on July 10th. Along the way, I plan on doing the Patriot 1/2 Ironman Aquabike on June 20th.

I emailed Elaine Vescio on Team Comp in the hopes that she would look over my plan and give me any final pointers.

This is so exciting. To think, this time last year I didn't even have my bike and was still riding Sue's. And here I am now, a triathlete preparing for my first FULL season.

Off to bed soon since the clocks are moved ahead one hour.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite quotes.... "Today I am living out the decisions I made a year ago. Next year I'll be living out the choices I make today." A year ago you started.....awesome to think about the roads you've travelled since then! Rock On For A Great Season!!

    ReplyDelete